8 years ago
Thursday, February 24, 2011
A Nice Spring Day (Almost)
We are all suffering from massive spring fever here so when last week we had a few really nice days before the crazy storm, we went out and enjoyed the beautiful spring-like weather. Looking at these pictures reminds me that winter can't last forever...I hope.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I know what you mean! I am sick of being cold. I am also pregnant and on bed rest so I rarely get to even leave my house to go anywhere but the doctor. I have major cabin fever and when I do get outside it is too crappy to enjoy it. I hope I am not stuck like this till august. I will go crazy.
Snow stinks! BRING ON THE SUNSHINE!
I know what you mean, those couple of days were a bit of heaven! I think I need to move to Southern California!
Post a Comment