For those of you who frequent our blog for updates about our life and goings on, I apologize. We have been having way to much family and holiday fun to worry about blogging. But, that being said, I thought I'd throw up some pictures of our little Ollie's first Christmas for y'all to enjoy. He was simply too cute to not share the joy with everyone else. I've been told a million times before that holidays are much more fun with kids. I guess I've never understood that until now. Oliver is the best Christmas present I've ever gotten!
Just Lounging

Christmas Lobster: A Florian Family Tradition
(Yes he was alive in this picture...but not for long)

Watching a movie with the cousins

Oliver and Grandma and Grandpa Baddley
(Oliver's middle name is after Great Grandpa Brent)

The three of us
3 comments:
that last picture is so stinking cute. I'm sad we didn't get to meet Mr. Oliver over christmas...maybe next time. I did get your christmas card and i loved it. I have one for you guys but I'm lame and have yet to send them out...maybe before the new year
It sounds like you had a fun holiday in Utah. Cute pictures.
Chelsea I love the bangs. So fun got to spend Christmas with family. Darling photos! Happy New year!
Post a Comment