8 years ago
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
No Baby Yet
So I keep getting asked if we've had our little guy yet. The answer is a definite nope! I really wish we had, for obvious reasons of wanting to hold and snuggle with the little guy so bad I can feel it. But I'm also really ready to not hurt anymore. I'm going stir crazy on bedrest. Tomorrow I have an OB appointment, I'm 37 weeks, and I'm praying that he will tell me that I can throw bedrest out the window soon and begin doing regular things...even if that mean it causes contractions or better yet...labor. Mentally I've geared myself up to wait until the 4th of July...if I have to wait all the way to my due date (July 14th) I worry I might not make it. (Don't even suggest that I might go over my date!) ;) We'll see what happens but I hope that I'll get to officially meet little baby very soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
OOO have your baby on the 14th then little Whitby and Ever will share a birthday. How cool would that be eh? I know it's mean of me to even say it I understand the need to get him out. But I didn't have to go on bedrest either UGH not fun! I will send you my good vibes for an early labor!!
Oh bed rest does not sound fun. But then again- going to work every day is getting BORING. Nothing has changed- except for I have developed a slight waddle. Ok a big waddle! But it is exciting to think we'll have our little boys soon!! Hopefully sooner rather than later right? :)
Have a fourth of July baby, that would be fun! Of course like you really can choose.
Heard about the pregnancy woes and I feel for ya, babe! It'll all be worth it when you hear that sweet little cry. Hang in there!
Post a Comment