Chelsea, Just want you to know I'm thinking of you and praying for you at this time. Hope you can find peace, comfort, and joy in the little moments today. I pray also that the ache in your heart can be lifted and the burden of sorrow feel light today and throughout the days ahead. Sending my love and prayers to you and your beautiful family. Emily
3 comments:
Honey I am so sorry that you have to feel this heartache. You guys will be in my thoughts today.
Hug your kitten :)
Chelsea,
Just want you to know I'm thinking of you and praying for you at this time. Hope you can find peace, comfort, and joy in the little moments today. I pray also that the ache in your heart can be lifted and the burden of sorrow feel light today and throughout the days ahead.
Sending my love and prayers to you and your beautiful family.
Emily
Just wanted you to know we're thinking of you at this time. So sorry that you have to be going through this.
Post a Comment