
Well, I finally did it! I jumped on the bandwagon and created a blog. I decided that this is probably the best way to stay in touch with friends and family now that we are moving. As most of you know, Ty and I are moving to the great city of Lubbock Texas next week. Ty will be starting his Graduate School program of Technical Communications, at Texas Tech University on the 18th of August. I, hopefully, will not be to far behind him in starting my program of Women's Studies.
Just last night we got home from a wonderful vacation back east. Schaun (My second oldest brother) was sealed to the most fantastic girl, in the Manhattan Temple on Saturday the 19th of July. My parents, sisters, and Tyler and I were able to go back and take part and then do a little site seeing while we were there. Ty and I extended the trip, after my family left to come back home, and went down to DC to see our friends Melissa and Eli Post. We had such a great time.
And that is our life right now. We are just packing (or in my case putting off packing by creating a blog) and getting ready to move. Hope you enjoy the pictures from our trip. Pictures from the wedding will be coming soon!

1 comment:
Congratulations to Schaun and his Bride. They look really happy. I'm so glad you were able to go out for a trip to the east coast at the same time. How fun!
Post a Comment